For establishments like hotels and boutique guest houses, the prevalence of bed bugs can be a fast-growing problem. These pests are not easy to eradicate and if overlooked, or left untreated can result in revenue loss through unoccupied rooms.
They can tarnish the brand image, status and customer satisfaction. To get rid of them it is better to hire a professional company who provides the pest control services as it will ensure that they are demolished entirely from the establishment with effective techniques.
These pests can easily get transportable in clothing and baggage also these insects can flourish in just about any crack or gap. They are usually visible in the day as they hide their paper-thin bodies in all kinds of furniture.
Signs to look for to check if you need bed bug extermination by a professional exterminator from Bronx:
- Live Bed Bugs – Bed Bugs are small, flat and oval shaped. They have six legs and two antennae and are a reddish-brown color. Adult bed bugs are usually around 5-6mm in size.
- Blood blotches – This happens when a bed bug has been accidentally crushed after a meal and look like small red stains. This comes from the undigested blood meal in its body.
- Dark/black stains – This comes from the dark liquid bed bugs excrete after a meal.
- Shed skin – of shed skin usually point towards indications of a large infestation.
- Bed bug eggs – Bed bugs can lay anywhere between 200 and 500 eggs over a two month period and are usually laid in batches of 10. Bed bug eggs are 1 mm long and are a pearly white color.
Learn more here about how much does hiring pest control services from a professional reputable company will cost you. As it will help you in your process of hiring the best company and ensuring you get effective service at affordable price.